Apr 1, 2018

Kahoot Challenge

Another new feature on Kahoot is that you can assign it as homework. Students can play the challenges in their own time and get instant feedback. 
However the students can only run it on the kahoot app so they need to download it.


You can share the link and pin in the Google classroom, via email or even WhatsApp. I normally give them a 3 day window for the challenge. You can then get the results by clicking on the Kahoot you have assigned as homework and then click on the challenge followed by the leadership board. Make sure you are signed in to your account.




Click on the top menu on questions to see the results of individual question.

What I like most is that by analysing the results, I could see the questions which the students are weakest in and I could then clarify in class e.g. students are still weak in wave refraction and impacts on headland and bay.


I was rather surprised that there are students who cannot identify a sea arch. This is definitely something which the challenge help me to see parts which I have assumed that the students already knew.

Again my reservation on using this is that no all have smart phone which they need to download the app. But overtime as smartphone or even iPad are available to all, this should not be an issue then.

You can read all my posts on Kahoot : http://ezitnew.blogspot.sg/search/label/kahoot

No comments:

Post a Comment