Apr 24, 2018

Liveboard

Sharing on Liveboard with my colleagues today



 Liveboard 24 april 2018 from Lily Lee  (ignore the sharing session code shown - it has ended)


Forgot to share that they can switch off the audio in setting. I hope they are reading this. 😁


As I share, I learn.

Learned from my colleague there is a similar app - Explain everything - might explore that.

Some hiccups in the sharing which probably needs to feedback to app developer

1. Some cannot login - it says profile not found. student will get discouraged when cannot login
2. Some of the drawing (annotation) are not visible on the other ipad (host) - not captured in the recording as well
3. though sharing can be done on browser, recording function not visible.

Good points:
3. That with ipads - sharing the recordings or drawing is easy with airdrop
4. I could collect the recordings from the different group of teachers - it can be saved for future reference.

A comparison of 4 interactive whiteboard - including explain everything and liveboard
https://highfive.com/blog/top-4-interactive-whiteboard-apps-remote-meetings/

No comments:

Post a Comment