Jan 21, 2024

Digital Art

 Posted on the use of app to create digital art. I have mentioned Prisms and Deepart app which are no longer free in my blog post in 2016.

https://ezitnew.blogspot.com/2016/11/using-mobile-app-for-art-and-chemistry.html

It is actually the early form of AI in which artificial intelligence has helped to create artistic masterpiece.

Using Varnist app, I have created 2 digital art with the stained glass and Picasso effect.

This is the original photograph I took of a hummingbird at my balcony.


Using stained glass effect.

Using Picasso effect. Love this effect and definitely one painting worth framing!

It would take me a long time if I will to paint them and Varnist actually created them in seconds. 

More awesome art from two photos I took.












No comments:

Post a Comment