Apr 7, 2021

More on Google Classroom

I shared last year how I have gottten the students to write the HBL journal using Google Doc. I assigned it in Google Classroom and made a copy for each student. They could color and write on the doc. I supposed they could do so as the image was inserted into the Google Doc I had created for them.

The students definitely could type on Google Doc. You can see below that they have typed their answer below the questions. I would then open it up in Google Classroom App my iPad or Samsung Note to mark it just like I would on paper.


Rich text formatting is available Now!


What I do presently to enhance the text without the rich text formatting was either to highlight the text and press ctrl+U to underline or ctrl+B to highlight. I could also generate fancy text using the following website and then copy and paste: https://lingojam.com/FancyTextGenerator





No comments:

Post a Comment