Mar 13, 2022

FilmoraGo video editor

I was very impressed with Clive Foo sharing of the video in SLS. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sglearningdesigners/permalink/1294610207693487/

He had used AR emoji (memoji in his iPhone and AR emoji camera for my Android) to create the emoji animation which you can see at the bottom right corner. Upon checking with him, I found out that he had used Wondershare Filmora to integrate the emoji into video using green screen to remove the background.  


I managed to find a video editor FilmoraGo which has a picture in picture function too.

After I have clicked on new project, I added the main video.

After that I selected the PIP (picture in picture) icon.

I added the AR emoji which I have recorded earlier 

You can move it to the bottom right corner and adjust the size. 


I used the circle mask to blend the emoji into the video. 

I wanted to use the Chroma matting to remove the background (I have selected green background in my AR emoji recording). Just drag the centre point in the circle to the color to be removed. It worked on dashboard but when I tried to export and save, the emoji was not clear. The circle mask worked better.

You can select animation to insert the various transition effects.

The free version has a watermark. You have to subscribe to the Pro version if you want it removed.


No comments:

Post a Comment