Mar 13, 2020

Class Dojo

I would like to share the benefits of using Class Dojo to communicate with the parents. Other than not having to reveal the handphone numbers of the parents and the teacher, you can choose to message all parents or just one parent of the child you need to alert. You can invite subject teachers to join the class and they could also communicate with the parents.







I invited my students to join the class too by getting them to scan a QR code which I printed on a bookmark.

There are various class tools and you can affirm positive behaviour of the classbby awarding badges.


I would also share photographs of class events or to affirm the achievement of students using the class story.

 
another good point about Class dojo is that though the info was posted in English, one parent could view it in Chinese.
 
Have not tried remote learning with class dojo but given the following guide:
 


No comments:

Post a Comment