Mar 29, 2020

Loom

I find Loom, a screen recorder, easy to use. I am using the chrome extension version which can be installed on my chrome browser (no need admin permission on ssoe device)


With Loom, you can record your screen, voice, and face to create an instantly shareable vide.

RECORD ANYTHING ON YOUR SCREEN Once you add Loom to Chrome, you can easily record anything on your screen, even if it's outside of Chrome. Great for creating tutorials or video for HBL.


You can download the videos you recorded. 

One of videos I recorded using the loom chrome extention.

I have also used it to record the online lessons I had with my students in which I toggled between different windows. I managed to capture the slides presentation, the mind map, the meeting itself, access to Google classroom, giving pointers on my word document which was the work assigned to the students.

Love the ease of recording my online lessons and sharing with my students by just sending them the links.
l


You can create folders in which you can organise the recorded lessons for your different classes 


You can choose to download from loom.com/myvideos and then upload the video as a media in SLS.






No comments:

Post a Comment